Saturday 17 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day Sixteen

I am up to Day 16 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter N.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used images and sentiments from Nutcracker Digital Image Set and the card fold is for a Never Ending Card.

This one is a bit picture heavy as there are four different views of the card:






I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 16)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-16-n.html

I used yellow cardstock for the base.  As well as the images and sentiments from Beccy's Place, I added a tree sticker and a bauble sticker.  I used a pen to add stitching lines.  Colouring of the nutcrackers is with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Suze!! You did a great job of showcasing both of the nutcrackers as well as the sentiments... what an awesome card. The bright colours are lovely and I like the addition of the two foil stickers, they add some fabulous shine to your project.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fantastic! I would never have thought to use yellow but I love it!!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete