Saturday 17 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day Fifteen

I am up to Day 15 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter M.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a mistletoe image from Tied Up With String Digital Stamps and a Magic Window Card Fold.

I ran into a couple of problems with this one.  My low tack tape wasn't low tack enough and took some of the paper with it so I added a sentiment to the top of the card to cover the rip in the paper.  I also had some construction problems but sorted them in the end.

This one needs two photos:



and with the tag pulled:




I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 15)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-15-m.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  The sentiment that I added is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.

2 comments:

  1. This looks good sand unless you had said about the rip none would know. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only a problem if you can't fix it Suze, everything else is a learning opportunity... and there are some days when I have MANY opportunities to learn!
    If I remember rightly, this card wasn't a simple one to make, but you've done an excellent job.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete