Sunday 25 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 24

I am up to Day 24 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter U.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used an image for Under The Mistletoe - the pear is under the mistletoe.  The card fold is a U-Fold Card.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards (Day 24)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-24-u.html

I have papers from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  I used twin to suspend the mistletoe and some christmas tape to decorate the top of the frame.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suze! Great idea to fussy cut the mistletoe images and hang them from strings... that's definitely "under" the mistletoe. You've done a really good job on your "U" fold card, it's come together beautifully. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not heard of this fold. Love your idea of the pears under the mistletoe. Brilliant. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete