Tuesday 27 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 27

I am up to Day 26 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter X.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used
an Xmas image with an X on the button and a Criss-cross card fold (what is an X if it isn't a criss-cross!!)



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 27)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-27-x.html

I have used papers from a christmas paper pad by Crafters Choice.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some washi tape with a sentiment on it.  I used double sided cardstock for the base and used a Martha Stewart punch to punch a fancy edge.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Suze! What's an "X" if not a criss mixed with a cross? Great thinking! Love the fabulous papers you used for the base of the card, the colours are rich and gorgeous. The loopy border along the top looks wonderful too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my but your brilliant! This is fab right down to the crossed thread on the button. Hugs Valery Anne.

    ReplyDelete