Monday 26 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 26

I am up to Day 26 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter W.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a wombat image and a waterfall card fold.



I have taken a second photograph of the card:




I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 26)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-26-w.html

I have used papers from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some bright star stickers which co-ordinate with the stars in the images.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute Suze, great idea to change the colour of the stars with each flip... it makes me think of colour changing lights. Love the brightly coloured stars you added, the match each of the images beautifully. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wombat waterfall card. He is sooo cute. I like making these cards but they are very time consuming. Wrll worth the result though. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete