Saturday 24 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day 23

I am up to Day 23 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter T.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a trees image and a Tilt Card Fold.



I would like to enter:
Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 23
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-23-t.html

I have also used a black and white paper from a christmas paper pad.  It works well with the silhouette image and kind of looks like falling snowflakes in a night sky (that's what I see anyway!).  I also inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink.  The image is from Beccy's Place - In The Christmas Garden Digital Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Love the black, white and green combo Suze, it has a very alpine feel. You did a wonderful job creating the tilt card too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not heard of this type of card shape it looks intriguing. the tress look great. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete