Tuesday 13 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day 12

I am up to Day 12 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter J.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used an image called Silver Bell Digital Stamp, a sentiment from Dasher and Dancer Digital Stamps and a Joy Fold Card Fold.


and showing the sentiment inside:




The papers that I used come from a paper pad by Crafters Choice.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards Day 12
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-12-j.html

3 comments:

  1. Awesome joy fold card Suze, it's one of my favourites. You did a fabulous job colouring the silver bell image, the mix of colours is terrific. Love the big ribbon too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card for the letter J . I couldn't believe it when I looked through my stash of digis as I didn't have a single solitary bell image. Found one eventually on my triple CD house mouse and then the printer decided to just shoot blank sheets of paper out at me. The jury is out at the moment of what I try next!! Love how you have attached the ribbon for the joy fold card. Not thought of doing it that way. Der!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete