Wednesday 7 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day Five

I've got a couple of days behind with the challenge at Beccy's Place - been busy with work.  Hopefully it won't take me too long to catch up again!

I am up to Day 5 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the challenge isn't a letter inspired one!  For Day 5, Beccy's has given us a colour palette as our inspiration:

This gives me a chance to try a different image and another different fold!  For the colour challenge, I have used a kangaroo image and a Gap Card Fold. 


I also used some moss and some custard coloured paper, some moss coloured pearls and some lettering cut from glitter cardstock with dies from Memory Box.  Colouring is with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. Another great card using this color challenge. I haven't made a gap card in quite awhile. I may use your idea for the letter "G"! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you've used the letters in "GREETINGS" to bridge the gap Suze, looks fabulous. You did a wonderful job colouring the kangaroo and also in choosing the correct colours for the challenge. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete