Wednesday 5 August 2020

For You

This adorable image is called For You.



I would like to enter:
Di's Digi Downloads - Cute and Cuddly Animals
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/cute-and-cuddly-animals.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-july-22-august-4-2020

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Di's Digital Downloads.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella (yellow).  I die-cut the image using a stitched circle die from Memory Box.  I added a flower piece and coloured a pearl to add to the centre.  I also added pearls in three sizes as a scatter along the bottom of the card.

This is the sketch that I followed (changing the shape from a square to rectangle):


1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet!! Love that adorable kitty and the pretty flower! The scattered pearls along the bottom are a fun touch. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete