Saturday 29 August 2020

Let's Monkey Around

Back when Creative Bug Digital had a Design Team, I was on it.  I printed out a few images that I didn't end up using on DT projects.  The image on this card is one of them:


I would like to enter;

The Crafter's Cafe - Dots and/or Stripes

https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/249-1st-sept-2020-dots-andor-stripes.html

I have used a digital paper from Vintage Digital.  The image is from Creative Bug Digital and the sentiment is from Sassy Studio Designs.  Colouring is with copic marers.  I added some dotty satin ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card with those spots and stripes. Just want to squeeze one of those monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun monkey card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sock monkeys!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete