Friday 28 August 2020

Happy Birthday

The sun is shining this morning.  I'm hoping it does all day today as I have had enough of rain for now.  I mightn't get much crafting done today if it stays fine, but this is one that I made while it was raining and I couldn't get outside.


I would like to enter:

Cupcake Inspirations - Birthday

http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2020/08/cic-500-birthday-celebration.html

Creations In Pink - Mostly Pink

https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-25-anything-goes-in-mainly.html

I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image/sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I also added Glossy Accents to the balloons.  Matting is pink cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. A darling monochromatic pink card design! I just love hte fun party birthday images and how you've got them colored up! Really fun design! Thanks for celebrating with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun and festive card! Love how you used the polka dot paper. Thanks for joining our 500th Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely monochromatic card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete