Tuesday 18 August 2020

Spread Your Wings and let the Fairy In You Fly

The sketch that I followed for this card was a good opportunity for me to use some of my offcuts from previous cards.  I was surprised how many that I had that worked well together too.

And this is the inside of the card:


I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch

http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-augustus.html

Creative Knockouts - Finish The Inside

http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/08/363-finishthe-inside-dr-digis-house-of.html


I have used some offcut pieces of digital papers from Lozzy (left two), unknown and Michele R Designs.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and the sentiment is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I also added some yellow glitter star gems.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with that adorable angel. Great that you used the sketch twice.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and so creative to add the star embellies! Beautiful inside and out! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Suze and the inside looks terrific!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. in and out with our sketch! Very nice done!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!
    Nancy DT

    ReplyDelete