Wednesday 12 August 2020

Hello

When I saw the colours for this challenge, I found I had the perfect paper for this card.  And it was one purchased as a prize from a previous challenge at Butterfly Challenge. 



I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - B is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/145-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-b-for-bow.html
Artsy Stamper - Sentiment All
https://artsystamperchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-21-sentiment-all.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - August Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html

I have used a digital paper from Buddly Crafts which has all three colours in it.  I added sentiments from Dana's Inspirations and Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I added some flower shaped buttons in Magenta and two butterfly buttons also in Magenta.

I followed the tutorial for a bow front card from The Butterfly Challenge.  I decided to attempt Version II.

4 comments:

  1. That looks a fabulous 'fold' Suze, and a great result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Suze and it is lovely to see your prize being used.Thankyou for making the version II of my bow fronted card challenge over on the butterfly blog. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet butterfly card with pretty patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete