Monday 17 August 2020

Out Of This World

This fortnight at Incy Wincy Designs, we have a choice of two themes - Mermaids and/or Sea Colours.

I have used an image from Oddball Art Company called Mermaids From Outer Space



I also used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella (yellow).  I added some ric-rac braid and

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

                                      


I would like to enter:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-567.html
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete