Monday 24 August 2020

May Your Day Be Filled With Possibili-Tea

We have another wet rainy day here after a couple of days where the sun managed to shine a bit.  At times, it is hard to believe that we are heading into summer.  Looks like it will be another day of crafting!

                                 

I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Punches & Dies
The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - It's Tea Time
Creative Craft Cottage - Ribbon, Lace and Pearls

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from My PaperCrafting World.  Colouring is with copic markers - I also added Glossy Accents to the "glass" in the image.  I overlaid some brown ribbon over purple lace to complement the colours in the paper.  I die-cut several gears using two sets of dies from Memory Box and added some pearls to the three larger ones. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete