Monday 24 August 2020

You're A Sweet Friend

I started this card some time ago and hadn't got back to it.  Today has been yet another wet wintry day so I spent some time crafting. 


I would like to enter:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2020/08/anything-goes-challenge_18.html


I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Imagine That.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a white doily and some gems which look different colours as you move the card around.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I simply lovely the doily in the background! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute card. Love the fun image and the doily is an awesome touch. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete