Monday 31 August 2020

'Tis The Season

 I have made a non-traditional coloured Christmas card using up some more digital paper and an image from my "Awaiting Crafting" boxes.  All three boxes (paper, image, sentiment) are all fairly full but I must be starting to shrink them a little considering how much I have been dipping into them recently.

I would like to enter:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-402.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs for the lower part of the card and some glitter ribbon across the top.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Great card and the non traditional colours work well on this card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete