Thursday 27 August 2020

Just Because

 This is the second of three cards that I have made using the sketch at Cheerful Sketches.  I'm loving the sketch as it is a good opportunity to use up some of my offcut pieces of patterned paper that I have hoarded.

I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch

http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-augustus.html


I have used offcuts pieces of patterned paper from Lozzy, Gecko Galz, Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and a couple of source unknown ones.  The image is from Scrapper's Delight and the sentiment is a rubber or clear stamp (not sure which as I stamped it some time ago).  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella. I added a flower embellishment from my stash.

I followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches:


1 comment:

  1. what a lovely card for our sketchchallenge! thanks for playing at Cheerful Sketches!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete