Wednesday 26 August 2020

Have You Been Naughty or Nice?

I must say I am hating the spacing on this "New and Improved" Blogger.  It used to look so much better before and the post didn't look as long.  I can't honestly say that I have found much (if anything) that is improved on this newer version.

I would like to enter:

Sheepski Designs - Anything Goes

https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-41-no-rules-anything-you-want.html

Creative Knockouts - Something To Say

http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/08/364-something-to-say-sheepski-designs.html


I have used a digital paper from Far Far Hill.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and the sentiment is from Imagine That Digis.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also used some Glossy Accents.  I inked the centre of the sentiment die-cut with Distress Ink.  I also added a reindeer themed embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. He he, what a fun card Suze!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete