Thursday 26 March 2020

Bee Happy

Today's theme at Gecko Galz is "Bee You".  I wasn't sure what to do for this one, but then discovered that I had at least two images with bees in them.  One of them wasn't very prominant so I decided to use both of them.  I'm really pleased with how this turned out.


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Bee You
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used two different Dylusions Ink Sprays to create the background.  I used two images from Gecko Galz and added Wink of Stella to the bees in them.  The sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  I added some yellow resin type flowers that I had in my stash.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty Suze - love the pop's of colour behind the images, and a most appropriate sentiment too :)
    stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete