Tuesday 17 March 2020

I Love Music

Do you get that from the combination of hearts and a music image?  I spend alot of my day listening to music in the background as I hate silence.  



I would like to enter:
Crafty Gals Corner - Add a Heart
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-204-add-heart.html

I have used a digital paper from my Awaiting Crafting box (source unknown).  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy and is coloured with copic markers.  I accidentally printed two of this image when I was creating a DT card (need to remember to check print quantity before I print LOL).  I decided to put the other copy to good use for this card.  I inked the edges of the image with Distress Ink - Tea Dye.  The hearts have been cut from glitter cardstock using a die from Memory Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment