Saturday 21 March 2020

Merry Christmas

March 21st
This week at CHNC, our optional theme is "Inspired by a Christmas Carol or Song".  I was inspired by Carol of the Bells.  I left a link below to a You Tube video of the song in case you aren't familiar with it.

 
I have used some scraps of digital paper.  The one on the far left is from Bugaboo Stamps and the one on the right is from Computer Scrapbook.  I'm not sure of the source of the centre one.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella with the edges inked with Distress Ink - Fired Brick.  I also added some starry washi tape.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.

Here is a link to a You Tube video of Carol of the Bells in case you aren't familiar with it.  I'm sure there a lot of videos of it out here but this is the one I'm familiar with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSPLDpmgB8

I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/stella-says-sketch-challenge-806.html
Holly & Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-67-anything-christmas-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. The digi papers all work together along with the washi tape on your card. Don't know that song though. Keep well and safe in these worrying times. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze your bells are beautiful. Great ribbon. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete