Wednesday 11 March 2020

Just For You

I haven't managed to join in the challenge at Marianne's Designs for a while as I have been busy with work and taking my Mum out on errands.  I finally got a bit of time to myself this week so have managed some crafting.



I would like to enter:
Marianne's Designs - Card for a child or baby (child)
http://mariannedesign.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-243.html

I have used:
PK9140 - Mixed Media Colourful Paper
DF3410 - Design Folder and Die
LR0308 - Train
LR0224 - Just For You

5 comments:

  1. Mooi kaartje.
    Leuk dat je mee doet met onze baby/kinder challenge.
    Groetjes van Judith
    DT Marianne Design Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt voor de Challenge!
    Groetjes Suzan
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suza
    Thanks for joining us.

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet baby card Suze,
    Thanks for joining our challenge,
    greetings from Aniet
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card!
    Thanks for joining
    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    ReplyDelete