Tuesday 3 March 2020

You make the world a better place

I haven't managed to fit in much crafting time for the past week or so.  This is my busiest time of the year with work and I've also had to take my Mum to quite a few appointments.  This morning, I managed to carve out a bit of crafting time before I have to take my Mum to another appointment.  This is the result:



I would like to enter:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2020/02/anything-goes-challenge_25.html
Always Fun Challenges - Shades of Green
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-152.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.   Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some gold ribon, a flower and a glitter dome (for the centre of the flower).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Fun image and loving the greens.. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments (this card would fit the challenge over at Always Fun Challenge - theme is green) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Billie. I've added it to that challenge too.

      Delete