Saturday 28 March 2020

Relax & Take A Little Time For Yourself

That is something we all need to do at the moment.  I am spending a fair bit of my day either reading or crafting as both are relaxing for me.  That is, when I'm not trying to clear my blocked nose!

This card uses a previously printed digital paper and sentiment.  I am trying to conserve my printer ink through our lockdown by printing as little as possible.  I'm not sure how much printing I can get done out of the remaining ink.



I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Flowers of Spring
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-420-flowers-of-spring.html
Try Stamping On Tuesday - Sketch
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-449.html

I have used a digital paper from My Grafico.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Bird's Cards.    I also used a couple of different ribbons in  similar colours.  I added three little flowers.

I followed the sketch at Try Stamping On Tuesday.



5 comments:

  1. That paper is beautiful, but I can imagine how much ink it would take to print, so it's lucky you had it ready to go! Such a tranquil, happy image. I love the flowers you added. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really pretty card Suze. I'm not sure if they are operating at the moment, but https://brandpost.co.nz/ have a postal service and very good prices for ink
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Suze - wow on that paper being a printable! Looks gorgeous, and your relaxing time sounds like it mirrors my own! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, thank you for sharing your "springy" card with us here at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! I like how you carry over the pink flowers of your background to the image itself, and then also the three sketch elements along the side! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image - and the relaxing time is definitely necessary during this difficult time! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete