Thursday 26 March 2020

Moulin Rouge, Paris

I decided to create a little mini canvas today for the theme at Gecko Galz.



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Paris Please
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used a small mini canvas (4" x 5").  I used Distress Paint and Dylusions Ink on the canvas.  I printed out the picture from Gecko Galz Showstoppers and then matted on to white cardstock.  I added a bit of colour to her outfit using a copic marker (RV0000).  I also typed out the words Moulin Rouge and Paris onto white cardstock and mounted them up on the diagonals.  Lastly, I die-cut an Eiffel Tower using a die from Tattered Lace.  I then added a bit of Art Glitter glue over the top and sprinkled on some white glitter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Suze, this is stunning - love the muted colours on this exquisite work.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete