Monday 30 March 2020

Home

I have managed to use up some more items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes - two digital papers and a sentiment.  Each little bit helps - I need to keep telling myself that as I'm not seeing the pile get smaller as it is so big in the first place.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Square Cards
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-march-16th-through-march-29th-2020
Crafty Friends - Spring Colour Palette
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-132-and-winners-of-challenge.html

I have used two digital papers - the plaid one is from Doodle Pantry but I'm not sure of the source of the other one.  I covered the join between the papers with some grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.  The image is from Hetty Clare Art and the sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink before matting on cream cardstock.  I added a mix of flowers as embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Suze - a gorgeous image and so beautifully mounted. I have that experience with my 'to use' piles too....
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suze… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… the little girl image is adorable... loving all the sparkle too. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete