Saturday 28 March 2020

Spring!

I created this card about a week ago but haven't got around to actually uploading it.  I'm battling a bad head cold at the moment - mainly nasal congestion - and I'm hit and miss with enthusiasm to do anything. 



I would like to enter:
Carlin Map Paradise - Sketch
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-20-maart.html
Beccy's Place - March Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image is from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I die-cut a pennant.  I also added a flower embellishment which I sparkled with Wink Of Stella.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card - love your colours and that image is f=gorgeous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze you have made a very nice card in beautiful spring colors.
    Thank you for taking part in our challenge of Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful this card in lovely colours Suze.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you're not well Suze, I hope it doesn't last too long. A nasty head cold really makes you feel lousy.
    Your green and gold card is wonderful, great colour combination. I like the little flower you added and the embossed flag at the side. You've done a wonderful job colouring the image too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete