Saturday 28 March 2020

Merry Christmas

I started making this card for another challenge and then realised that it was Christmas Animals - not just Christmas.  Since I had started it, I decided to do a bit more work on it to fit the BINGO board at Catch The Bug



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - March BINGO (3 layers + Bugaboo Image + Christmas)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

For two of the layers, I have used digital papers from Trimgym.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I added pearls and glitter foam snowflakes as embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. What a cold looking snowman Suze, a fun image on a pretty card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete