Wednesday 25 March 2020

Happy Anniversary

I started trying to reduce my pre-printed items at the beginning of the year.  I had a box of images, another smaller box of sentiments and a box of digital papers.  With our country going in to lockdown at midnight tonight, I need to conserve my printer ink so that it lasts at least four weeks.  I can't go out before the shops shut as I am unwell (not with the virus thank goodness).
So, this card uses a sentiment and two scrap pieces of digital paper to help me conserve my remaining ink.


I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Giant Mushroom
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-march-2020

I have used two offcut pieces of digital paper from Computer Scrapbook.  I covered over the join using a Peelcraft Border Sticker which I coloured with copic marker R59 to match the papers.  I added a ribbon next to the digital papers.  I have used an image from Sheepski Designs called Giant Mushroom and a sentiment from Sugar Paw Scraps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  Matting is pearlescent cardstock.  I also added three pearls from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous Suze - enjoy your time crafting
    Stay safe, and sane!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete