Friday 1 May 2020

Merry Christmas

The theme today at Gecko Galz is "Christmas Time".  I had so many different images to choose from for this one.  I remembered that I had a Christmas themed paper pack from Gecko Galz so I ended up choosing an image that worked with that


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Christmas Time
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-70-anything-christmas-goes.html

I have used two digital papers from Gecko Galz.  The image is also from Gecko Galz and th sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I added some blue glitter foam snowflakes and a blue puff sticker to bring the blue from the image into the card.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun image Suze and a great card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very vibrant - love the colours you have put together. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete