Tuesday 12 May 2020

Jar Of Pansies

I have tried to get some cards finished today.  I have been very hit and miss with my ability to do card making recently.  I had a bout of the "can't be bothered" today - which was more about the housework than anything else but did affect my whole mindset for the day.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-april-29th-to-may-12th-2020
Jan's Digis - Anything Goes
https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-challenge-anything-goes.html

I have used an embossing folder and Metallic Gilding Polish to create the background.  The pennant shape is cut from an offcut piece of printed paper which was the exact width I was looking for.  The image is from Jan's Digis and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a white bow which I coloured with a copic marker to match the image.

3 comments:

  1. Suze, Thank you for showcasing "Pansies for Mom" on your lovely embossed greeting with the bright matching frame for the image. We always love to see how the images are used at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and a great card. Love your image of those pretty flowers.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Suze - I get those days too - I call them 'blah' days!
    My creativity is limited to scraping off wallpaper at the moment. Long story, but the bathroom and loo are needing new floors and wall coverings, oh, and a new shower.... this was not in my plans!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete