Saturday 9 May 2020

You are a wonderful friend

I think winter is starting to hit here.  For the second morning in a row it has been very chilly first thing.  So I can see more cardmaking happening.

I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Thank You For Being A Friend
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-a-la-mode-challenge-april-18-through-may-8-2020

I have used a digital paper from WeAre3 Digital Shop.  The image is also from WeAre3 Digital Shop and the sentiment is from Anji's Antics.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink.  I also added a piece of sparkly lace.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Suze. We too have had frosts the last couple of mornings - and wet windows....
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete