Saturday 16 May 2020

Celebrate!

This month, the theme at Scribbles Designs is "Brads, Buttons and/or Bows".  I decided to incorporate all three into my card.
I have used the following:
Scribbles Designs - Hedgie Snap Shot
Scribble Doodle Designs - Flower 1 Digi Paper
Scribble Doodle Designs - Flower 7 Digi Paper



I also used some yellow cardstock for matting.  I put the gold brad through the ribbon bow to help secure it.  I added some clear buttons either side of the sentiment.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:
CHNC Patterned Paper - May Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

1 comment:

  1. What a great celebratory card Suze - love it !
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete