Tuesday 26 May 2020

You're A Hoot

I found a challenge today that had a theme of stencilling.  A few weeks ago, I had a play with my stencils and various mediums so thought this was a good chance to use one of them


I would like to enter:
Jane's Doodles - Stencilling
https://janesdoodleschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-10-stenciling.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  I created the stencilled piece using Glitter Paste and a stencil from Tim Holtz.  The image and sentiment are from Jane's Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Fun card. Wonderful sparkly stencilled background. Thank you for joining at Jane’s Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Suze - love the owl paper and the main image stands out wonderfully against the stenciled leaves
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leaves are perfect background for the owl! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Jane's Doodles Challenges!

    ReplyDelete