Thursday 14 May 2020

Smile

I have been busy creating cards today.  I haven't done any housework at all - but that can keep!



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-397.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/05/tuesday-morning-sketches-554.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers. 

I followed a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I am still stripping wallpaper - not in the least bit inspiring. Yes, the housework never runs away!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely image used beautifully Suze. Always have a duster handy and if the doorbell goes you can always say I'm in the middle of cleaning! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. The housework is always there! So I choose crafting, too. Your card is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! It reminds me of Cabbage Patch Kids...Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete