Saturday 23 May 2020

Do All Things With Love

I've been back into my Awaiting Crafting Boxes - this time one thing from the digital paper box and another from the image box.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - May BINGO (3 Layers + Dots/Stripes + Ribbon)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft along with a digital paper (striped) from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image/sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a polka dot satin ribbon across one of the layers.

I followed the top line of the BINGO board.

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Suze - love how you have incorporated all the elements without the card looking cluttered. That pink ribbon is genius tucked in there
    Stay safe
    Belssings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete