Monday 18 May 2020

Sweet

Where has the month of May gone?  We are already at the start of our second Anything Goes Challenge for the month.  The sponsor this time is Bugaboo Stamps.



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Tulip Jar.  The digital paper is also from Bugaboo Stamps.



I also used a die set to cut the butterflies in two colours (and two different sizes).  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - May BINGO (Diecut + Bugaboo Image + Player Choice)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

I chose to use spots as my Players Choice for the BINGO board.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Great Bugaboo image and love the color choices. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Suze - love your colour choice and those fabulous butterflies
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, I am loving orange this season, and you did it perfectly with this one!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, this is beautiful! I love how you colored the image, and the butterflies along the side are great. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges. Julie O, DT member at Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete