Tuesday 12 May 2020

You're So Sweet

I'm cutting it fine again this month with the progressive challenge at Limited Runs.  Half of the other time I have no idea what day of the week it is let alone which date of the month!



I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad called NitWit Collections.  The image is from Limited Runs and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some Glossy Accents to the eyes too.  I also used some satin polka dot ribbon and a puff sticker on top of a foam glitter circle.

1 comment:

  1. How cute Suze - love it, a fun and feel good card, delightful.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete