Thursday 28 May 2020

Carnation Girl

I was reading a blog of someone who I follow who had used a technique using stencils and baby wipes that she got from here.  So, I had a go at it to create the background for this card:



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Vintage Botanicals
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2020/05/vintage-botanicalsmay-customer-challenge.html

I used a stencil from Memory Box which had a pattern around the outer edges. I used Distress Oxides for the colouring.  My first attempt I used Distress Inks but found that didn't work as well as the Oxides.  The image is from Gecko Galz.  I added some Wink of Stella to the carnation"dress" and the carnation "hat".

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful background for the sweet image panel Suze. A gorgeous card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Suze! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Gecko Galz with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Gecko Galz
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete