Thursday 7 May 2020

There's No Place Like Home - So Please Stay Home

I have had several days where it has been painful to colour so have done as little as possible.  Finally today, the pain has eased (although not completely gone) so I have done more colouring today.  The worst thing is I don't know how I injured myself!  Today I finished off colouring the picture that I had almost completed before I injured myself.  I also started another one:





I would like to enter:
Daily Marker Challenge
https://www.thedailymarker.com/2020/04/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2/

I have used two pictures from Impression Obsession.  Colouring is with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, not sure if I wiped my comment or not... but it's good to hear you are getting better Suze, and it shows in these wonderful colouring pages
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete