Sunday 17 May 2020

Merry Christmas

This week at CHNC, our optional theme is Candy Canes.



I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents to the candy cane in the image.  I used washi tape under the sentiment and added a foam candy cane embellishment.

I followed the sketch from Stella Says Sketch.


I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/stella-says-sketch-challenge-810.html
The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-71-anything-christmas-goes.html

4 comments:

  1. I like you’re nice candy card Suze.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Suze - such a sweet image and beautifully coloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with our beloved Sunbonnet.
    Thanks for playing with Stella Says Sketch.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete