Wednesday 6 May 2020

A Birthday Wish

I coloured up this image for the previous challenge at The Paper Shelter but that is as far as it got.  I've somehow injured my right side and it is hurting to colour (among other things) so I haven't been doing much.  I woke up this morning feeling as though I can do a little bit of crafting so finished off this card.



I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Shaped Card
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-425-shaped-card.html

I have used Memory Box dies to cut the circles.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some flower shaped craft buttons.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweetie Suze and i love the way you have coloured and mounted her. Hope you recover soon - that must be so frustrating to be unable to colour/craft
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather but you have managed to do a fabulous card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete