Sunday 14 September 2014

Anniversary Flowers

I thought this was a simply delightful image to use for an Anniversary Card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Throw on the Flowers
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/throw-on-flowers-challenge.html

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and has been coloured with copic markers.  The heart shaped die is from Spellbinders.  I added some pink lace from Sullivans to the layered panel.  The sentiment that I have used comes from Netty's Cards.  I also coloured some white ribbon roses with copic marker R22 and added these to the card.




3 comments:

  1. Sweet pink card, love it.
    Thank you so much for playing our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. lovely image and great colouring. Gorgeous background with the lace panel.
    Thanks for joining us for the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge (Throw on the flowers) Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete