Tuesday 9 September 2014

Final Challenge at Flat Friends

Unfortunately the challenge blog at Flat Friends is closing at the end of this challenge.  It is a challenge that I have enjoyed and I have enjoyed working with Emma's images.  I'm sad to see it go and had to make sure that I participated in this final challenge (which was a lot more of a challenge for me this time!!!)


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Flat Friends - Uncoloured Image
http://flatfriendschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-24-uncoloured-digi-cards-x.html
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/sketch-77-by-carole.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-193.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/anything-goes.html

I have used a lovely floral patterned paper from a paper pad.  I matted with olive green cardstock.  The image is from Flat Friends and I embellished it a little with some lavender coloured pearls.  It was so hard to not colour the image!!!  I added a sentiment from Desert Diva which I raised up above the image.  I added some faux stitching around the image and sentiment to tone down some of the "whiteness".

6 comments:

  1. Hi Suze first thank you for follow my blog.

    your card are so sweet and lovely now I'm your newest follwer.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze, pity blogs are closing down, sign of the times I think...anyway your card and image is just GORGEOUS.XXX

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card Suze! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card . I love your design papiers too. Thank fot joining Friday sketch. Gr Gea B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suze, lovely card you made and the colouring is fantastic!
    Thanks for playing with us at Friday Sketch :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Suze this is absolutely perfect - I love it xx The papers and panelling are gorgeous and I adore the little lavender pearls - sooo pretty xx Thank you for being such a lovely support over at Flat Friends - I've loved seeing your gorgeous creations xx Sorry it's taken me a while to see this - I was away on my hols and I'm just catching up now. Hope you have a lovely week and thanks so much for joining us for the last challenge - I know you weren't looking forward to this theme but you've done an amazing job of it, lots of love, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete