Monday 29 September 2014

Retirement Card

I think this might be the first retirement card that I have made.. but I'm getting to that age when I know people who are nearing retirement.  So, it is time I starting thinking about creating some retirement cards!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #268
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/tuesday-morning-sketches-268.html
Create With TLC - Progressive Challenge
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.co.nz/p/progressive-challenge.html

I used a plain green card blank for this card.  The image is from the progressive challenge at Create with TLC.  I used copic markers for colouring. The sentiment is also from Create with TLC.  I split the sentiment in two to fit with the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The patterned circle has been cut from a leftover piece of cardstock from DCWV.  I added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Vintage Photo.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful house! Your colouring is amazing! I love that sentiment!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always tempted to make retirement cards that say TAKE ME WITH YOU! lol! This is awesome - I love the idea of using a home as the image for retirement. THanks so much for coming to play with us at TMS this week!

    ReplyDelete