Thursday 4 September 2014

Creative Bug Digital Snapshots Challenge

After having a month's break, we are back with a new challenge.  The theme for this one is Child's Play.  You are no longer required to use a Creative Bug Digital SnapShots image in your project.  We'd love it if you would, and there is extra incentive for doing so but it is no longer a requirement.  If you do enter using a CBD image, you can enter as many times as you would like.  If using another company's image, then you will be limited to three entries.  Additionally, if you use a CBD image, you will receive an extra chance for winning the main prize.

To check the full details of the challenge head on over to Creative Bug on The Loose.

Here is my card using this month's free image - Malia Manchester:


My card is designed for my daughter who is nearly 18 and in her final year at secondary school.  She is hoping to get into a Costume Construction course next year so I have created a sewing themed card to wish her luck.

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft.  The die around Malia is a Tattered Lace die cut from some shimmer cardstock from DCWV.   I cut Malia out by tracing the shape of the centre die in the set and then fussy cutting.  I also added some faux stitching to add to the sewing theme.  The tape measure at the bottom of the card is washi tape.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and the button is from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment