Wednesday 24 September 2014

Owl

My son really loves owls so I tend to be drawn to owl images a lot:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Brown, Aqua and Pink
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-277-18th-of-september-colour.html
CHNC - 20 mins or less
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/chnc-challenge-19520-minutes-or-less.html

The image is from Spyder's Corner and has been coloured with copic markers.  The papers are both from Trimgym and  layered with cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I coloured some pearls with copic marker RV06 and added them as an embellishment.

Update - This card won at CHNC.

4 comments:

  1. Great use of our colour combo at CRAFT thanks for sharing your fab creaton with us x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and the colours work so well with this design.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, Suze. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 195 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, you've really made him look festive!! Don't forget to email me with your choice of a free digi from the store for using one of my digi's and joining in with a challenge!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete