Wednesday 3 September 2014

Summer Teals

I went for varying shades of teal - light and dark with this card:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Animal/Pet
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-274-28th-of-august-animalpet.html
Catch The Bug - August Recipe
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/august-recipe-challenge.html

I have used two papers from a matstack by DCWV.  I spliced them together with some teal glitter tape.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Peacock Feathers.  I also die-cut two cats using dark teal glitter cardstock and Poppy Stamps dies - I reversed the sitting cat so he was looking inwards.  I also added some dark teal bling.

4 comments:

  1. what a delightful card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Layer It"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty ! Thanks for entering our Bugaboo recipe challenge this week- good luck in the draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining in the August Recipe challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. Hope to see you again this week for our Anything Goes challenge!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete