Tuesday 30 September 2014

Blue and Purple Christmas

One of the issues that I have with Link-ups that don't have a countdown on them is that I have no idea when the challenge actually finishes.  I'm hoping that this one makes it in time as it says it closes on 30th September and we here are now after 10.00am on 30th September!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Choosday - Purple and Blue Christmas
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/wk-37-christmas-in-blues-and.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Polka Doodles and is coloured with copic markers plus Stickles on the wings.  I die-cut a snowflake using a Memory Box die and some cardstock from DCWV.  I placed it so the image overlaps part of it.  I also added blue and lavender pearls from Sullivans.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation! So glad that you made it in time for the challenge :)

    Thanks for joining us in our Christmas in purple and blue challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete